Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tag Your It!

I've been seeing this going around the many IF blogs I read and I whenever I see something like this I always wonder who started it! I've been tagged by Rebecca at Life of an Army Wife. I am looking forward to answering her questions!

Here are the rules:

1)  First post the rules.
2)  Answer 11 questions from the person that tagged you.
3)  Create 11 NEW questions for the people you tag.
4)  Tag people and link them to your post.
5)  Let them know that you tagged them.

1) What is the one food you absolutely refuse to eat?
Fish

2)  What is your favorite food?  Please send me the recipe for the dish.
I don't cook.. but I love tacos!

3)  If you could only bring one book with you to a deserted island which one would you chose and why?
I don't typically re-read books because I already know what happened but P.S I Love You was so funny and great I'd love to read it again!

4)  If you could only bring either a hibachi or a frying pan with you to the deserted island which one and why?

Hibachi because I love to grill food!

5)  In the event of a Zombie attack which would you prefer for your weapon of choice, a shotgun with only two shells or a bowie knife?


A knife... I'd have better chances with that!

6) What smell reminds you of your significant other?  and why?
Shaving cream. I love watching him shave and so when I smell that I think of him!

7)  If you had the space for it would you grow your own vegetables?
Yes! That would be so cool to go outside and grab a cucumber or carrot

8)  What one personal possession means the most to you and why?
The butterfly ring my sister gave me.  My sister is my favorite person and she bought the ring in Texas, which is where we spent our summers as kids!

9)  If you could relive a moment from childhood which one would you choose?
I would love to relive a whole summer in Texas with my sister!

10)  Life is short, the doctor gave you 6 months to live and you just won $100,000 what would you do?
Pay off my parents credit card bills, our bills, and go on a vacation to a beautiful beach.

11)  Someone that hurt you badly in your past is now asking for your forgiveness, do you give it?  
I will forgive but I will never, ever forget.

Here are MY questions:
  1. What kind of sleeper are you? Stomach, side, stomach, all of the above
  2. What is your favorite app on your cell phone- if you have that kind of phone
  3. If you could have any wild animal as a pet what would you have? Why?
  4. If you have any super power what would you choose? Why?
  5. What is your favorite candy?
  6. What is your favorite season?
  7. What one movie could you watch over and over again?
  8. If you HAD to move to another state or country where would you go?
  9. Are you a night or morning person?
  10. Biggest pet peeve?
  11. What's your favorite website to visit?
I'm tagging (and please forgive and ignore if you've already been tagged)

  1. Rachel @ Eggs in a Row
  2. Theresa @ Journey to the Finish Line
  3. EndoJourney @ Endometriosis Journey of  Woman Warrior
  4. Suzy @ Not a Fertile Myrtle 
  5. Toni @ Who is this "Fertile Myrtle"?
  6. Mrs. Slick
  7. Living With IF
  8. Denise @ This Blondie Wants a Baby
  9. Kathy @ Hoping for a Baby4678
  10. all i ever wished for...
  11. Stumbled

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! Thanks for the V-day comment. Safe House is entertaining. I think you and hubby will enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love learning more about you. I can't wait to start my seedlings next week. I'm also stashing away seed potatoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun! Who would choose a shot-gun? I mean really? :)
    Thanks for giving me something fun to do on bedrest! I answered half of your questions and half of the questions another blogger who tagged me asked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! Just found your blog and signing up. This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo