I don't know what it is about the progesterone suppositories but I have crazy pimples on my back again! I had this in December when I was on the suppositories after the IUI and it just seemed so gross and it took forever to go away. I didn't have any pimples on my back with the PIO.... what's the deal with that!?
It doesn't help that soon it will be tank top weather and people will have to see my back unless I want to wear a poncho all summer and sweat like a best... yeah, that's not going to happen. I can't use any acne medication that has salicylic acid because I am pregnant so I'll have to find something else that's natural to try and get rid of those things! grrr.
Oh hormones. The toll you take on our body is just crazy!
:( Poor timing with the weather! I've had pimples on my thighs since our last IVF. I don't know how to get them to go away. Boo hormones!
ReplyDeleteI use this on my face sometimes (http://www.bosciaskincare.com/newsite/product_detail.php?cPath=0&products_id=146&category=&dept_id=41). It has glycolic acid. Is that okay to use while pregnant?
Dude... as a fellow sufferer, all I can say is that at least it's not assne! :-)
ReplyDeleteLol! I needed that laugh :)
DeleteI have found honey to be a super body acne cure. I mix honey with mashed up strawberries (I use the gross ones in the box that are too squishy to be tasty). Honey has antibacterial properties and the strawberries gently exfoliate. Good luck!
lovely. hope it clears up soon.
ReplyDeleteHahaha oh dear, everyone talks about the pregnancy glow, but I'm glad you've warned me about the pregnancy backne :)
ReplyDeleteoikosmeansfamily.blogspot.com
No joke right?? Stupid hormones. I don't have acne but I use Cetaphil face wash because my skin is SO sensitive. I wonder if that might be safe for you?
ReplyDelete