Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Snowbabies!

Wow.... I can't believe it's been 5 days since our transfer. I'm feeling happy about things this afternoon.  I continue be bloated and can barely fit in my work pants.  Coming home at the end of the work day and hopping into my yoga pants is the highlight of my day!

We got our report about our embies and they were able to freeze 4! We are SO happy about this!

I just have to say that the smile you guys give me with comments on my posts totally make my day and really make me feel so completely blessed to have "met" you all.  Without your support, understanding, and words of advice I know it wouldn't be so easy to go through this.  Of course I have some amazing support from my husband but you know how different it is to have others who understand it all. :)

16 comments:

  1. Such wonderful news! Congrats. I am so so happy for you. (And I loved my "lounging clothes" for the days following transfer too. If only they were work appropriate.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay snowbabies!!! (that will hopefully be ready as baby #2!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic news! Congrats :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's wonderful news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome news!!! 4 snowbabies is GREAT :) Still hoping and keeping my fingers crossed for you - *Baby-dust*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such wonderful news!! I am really hoping you don't need them for a good long while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great news--but I hope it's a good long while before you meet them again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for snowbabies! We're rooting for you and remember that during the down times :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4 lovely frostie babies. I'm really pulling for you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! That is good news.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi... here from Cyclesistas :)) Wonderful news about your transfer and having 4 snow babies... FXd for you for the 2WW :)) I have a private blog but happy for fellow blogging IFers to join me :) Just email me via newyearmum@gmail.com and I'll send you an access link... my updater blog (to get posts via Reader or RSS is newyearmum2.blogspot.com. Looking forward to sharing this journey with you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chiming in with the chorus:
    CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo