Monday, January 31, 2011

Waiting....

Tears came to my eyes as I saw my chart the other day.  JT and I have been in a funk, both been super busy, and not in the mood to get it on... it is hard to have this added pressure of making a baby. During the time that I am fertile it no longer feel like something romantic but rather a business transaction.  I am pretty sure I've mentioned that before on here.  It is so hard to keep things light and fun and spontaneous these days.  I thought we'd be OUT for sure this month because I typically ovulate on Day 15... but my body decided to ovulate on a day that we got frisky.  So, tears came to my eyes when I saw that we still had a chance this month. 

I started the progesterone as soon as it came up on my chart that I ovulated on Day 13.  It is messy and annoying, but I'll do whatever I can to help us to achieve our baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo