Sunday, January 16, 2011

CD 21 test results

My progesterone level came back at a 15 which is good- according to my doctor.  Since this level came back normal we can point the finger to endometriosis for the madness that is happening in my uterus.  I have really bad lower back pains, clotty periods, terrible cramps and fatigue.

My OB is having me take progesterone from the day I ovulate until the day I am supposed to get my period.  Progesterone has been said to help endometriosis.  Maybe this will help us.  I sure hope so!  On the day that I am supposed to get my period I would test.  If it comes back positive I would continue with the progesterone.  If it comes back negative I would stop and let myself bleed and start up a new cycle.

I got AF on Friday, so we are no officially in cycle number 9.  I never thought we'd get this far.  I love the number 3 and 3 times 3 is nine, so maybe this is our lucky cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo