This is ridiculous. We aren't even close to actually trying for baby number 2 but already, the What-Ifs are crossing my mind, chasing hope and turning it into fear.
What if we don't get pregnant on our own? Why do I even think this is possible after all we went through? I have no idea, perhaps the growing number of surprise BFPs by my IF mommy friends.
What if our FET doesn't work?
What if we then have to do IVF and that doesn't work? We wouldn't be able to afford another round of IVF.
What if we have to accept the fact that Carter has to be an only child when we want so badly to give him a sibling?
What if we get no choice in the matter?
Will I be able to rid myself of that guilt?
What if I never had to go through any of this?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo