Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Don't Ignore Infertility- NIAW

Happy NIAW week ladies! 

I've been talking about infertility on my public blog and face.book and it's created quite the conversation amongst my friends and family and for that I am glad.  I've received lots of emails with people's stories and how they are thankful for me using my voice to advocate awareness for those struggling who don't want to be public about it. My husband and I have been pretty open about what we have gone through as we went through it and I am more than willing to speak out and spread information for those who just aren't ready to be public with their private struggles.  Of course, when I hit publish on anything, whether it be my public blog and face.book, my heart skips a beat because once it's out there.... it's out there.

I hope to spread information and give people some tools, resources, and ways to help others.  Much love to all of you still working it all. I pray for BFPs for ladies all the time. Much love.

3 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed this week as well! I've become more open about linking my blog posts to my Facebook account. Most everyone who knows us has general knowledge about our journey thus far. I'm trying to talk more this week so others know that IF is more prevalent than they think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for being vocal. I'm not ready or willing to publically share my journey, but people like you embolden others and spread awareness.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being vocal and helping to spread the word! It has really hit home with me this week and I am trying to spread awareness and let my family and friends know what I go through and what so many other women go through as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo