Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Share the love

Happy Hump day my friends.  I've been thinking of  a way that we can celebrate each other and share the love and it works out perfectly that Valentine's Day is just around the corner!  I love finding new blogs and meeting new people while learning about their IF journey and what better way to do so than a blog link up.  SO, here is what I'd like to do, and I hope you join me. 


  • Starting on Sunday, February 12 you can link up, here on my blog, with a blog post that follows the outline below.  If you aren't sure how to link up, don't worry, I'll help you out once the time comes! 
  • With Valentine's Day being my inspiration I took the date and used the numbers to help me come up with the format. 
  • Anyone can link up
  • Once you link up you are asked to visit 3 different blogs that have also linked up and leave them a comment on their post.
  • The link list will be open for a full week, so anyone can join the love fest during the week!
  • Please feel free to share about this on your blog and on twitter, once you've linked up so that others can join in.  The more, the merrier!
Here is the outline that you can copy and paste and fill in on your blog:

2.14.12


Share 2 must read blogs
1.
2.


14
Share 7 things you love about your husband
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

Share 7 random facts about you- or 7 of your favorite things- or 7 things you love about yourself
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

12
10-number game- think of your life and think about how the number relates to your life:
example:
1. the number of times I've been to Aruba
2. the number of Pets I have
3. the day of the month JT proposed to me
4. the number of Coach purses in my closet
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

2-things you've learned through this IF journey or things you would tell someone who just started this IF journey
1.
2.

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is a really great idea. I just hope that I remember, damn Fibro, to come back and do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea! I look forward to doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an awesome idea! I will definitely be participating. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo that looks cool~ I just hope I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so how do we link up? Do I just post this on my blog and leave a link to yours as someone who participated?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo