New Years Eve was perfect. JT and I stayed home and watched 3 movies (Friends with Benefits, The Mechanic, Horrible Bosses) ate pizza, drank beer and wine and relaxed by the fire. We typically get together with the same group of friends every year and within the first week of Dec I had talked to JT about saying home this year for NYE because of the timing of our IUI I couldn't decide how I would feel about going on on NYE. We definitely made the right decision. I can't say that my friend fully understood why we would stay home and not be with them, but she said she respected our decision. Regardless, we did what was right for us and for that I am thankful!
Yesterday we cleaned up the mess that was our house. All of the Christmas decorations along with our tree have been taken down and put away. It is amazing how big our house feels now without all that stuff! Other than that we didn't do much! I stayed in my PJs all day-without showering- and felt pretty restless. I tried reading, playing on the internet, watching TV or playing a game and I couldn't sustain any of those activities for longer than 30 minutes. I've also been tossing and turning at night while I should be sleeping. I'm feeling so restless and I don't know what to do. I've been considering going for a few runs this month until we start up a new medicated cycle. I miss running so much.
I am waiting for yoga to start up again- I take a class at work because it is free and we finished up a session before Christmas and new session should start up soon. I had to stop acupuncture because it was getting pricy for us. With no ins. coverage it's 300 bucks a month and that is a lot of money.
I am actually looking forward to going back to work tomorrow simply because I need the routine. I need to be busy again and pass time more quickly.
I completely understand what your saying about acupunture. Im suppose to start 6 weeks prior to our ivf and go once a week.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your next cycle and Happy New Year. I hope this year is a good one for all of us.
I totally know the feeling. I'd been dreading going back to work just because of how stressful it can be but I was so surprised to find that the structure today was so calming. I was so productive and felt far less anxiety than I have in weeks! I'm glad you had a better day today. Yoga and running both sound like great ideas! *big hugs*
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your IVF cycle. I've never done acupuncture and I'm wondering if its really beneficial.
ReplyDelete