Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Anxiously Waiting

We still haven't received our paperwork from our clinic to get this cycle started and tomorrow is CD 22- when I am supposed to go in for baseline monitoring.  I had meant to call the office today but my work day was insane and I went to the doctor after school because I feel like I have strep throat.  Of course, I got right into the exam room after waiting for 5 minutes in waiting room but then sat in the exam room for 45 minutes so by the time I saw the Dr. and was sent on my way the clinic was closed. UGH! Had I known I was going to wait that long I would have called while I was in the room waiting.

I was ready to get this cycle going and now I don't know if we'll even be able to do it because even if they could do baseline monitoring on CD23-just one day later- I know our paperwork and payment wouldn't be in because we'd have to get the paper work tomorrow and basically overnight it... I mean, we could make it happen, but the reality of it working in our favor doesn't seem high.

We are still also waiting for our money to get here- in our bank account.

Blah.

Why doesn't anything work out the way you want it to?

6 comments:

  1. preach it sister! That seems to be the story of my life. It can be very very upsetting when all you want is to get to makin' your family. It is such a kick in the lady bits that we have to wait for financing and everyone else to do their part so we can have a shot at creating a baby.
    Shouldn't we just have to set aside some alone time with our spouse?!
    Anyhow, I hope it all goes as you need it to. I'm sorry it's turning out so complicated. If all else fails, you'll have to give it a try one more month - the good ol' fashioned way. Not the best case scenario.
    Thinking of you.
    MissC - Alissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumn question: Is there a way that they could do the baseline ultrasound and then you could fill out the paperwork/make the payment afterward? If they haven't sent it to you, can't they work with you somehow?

    I'm so sorry for all the frustration. This most certainly doesn't help. I'm hoping that they'll work with you and that there's no reason to delay.

    Thinking of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping things start falling into place for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With our paperwork (since we are away), I always scan and email it and then say the originals will follow by mail. It seems to be enough for them. As far as the baseline, I have had to do some of my ultrasounds a day or two off because the clinic I use for monitoring isn't open weekends (lovely) and it hasn't been a problem. The bank issue is of course a whole other one - why isn't making a baby free?....oh wait....
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you, it sucks when timing etc doesn't work out. The up and down is the worst for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My clinic isn't open on weekends either. Military rarely has hours that are convenient.

    Its so frustrating when its the financial aspect that holds up the process. I think TTC should be covered fully by insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ask that question a lot. Hopefully, because the way the ends up working out is supposed to be better. Crossing fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo