It's only been 4 days since my IUI and it feels like a whole week. I hate how slowly the 2ww goes by. I'm being good and drinking lots of water and taking it easy. It seems that fertile women can have sex and then don't even think about what they are doing while their body creates a new life.... however, I feel like I need to take it easy because I want to give my body more of a chance to do what it needs to do. Now, I don' t know if that will actually matter or help, but in my mind it makes sense and calms me so that is what I'll do.
I am so tired. I haven't been sleeping well with the progesterone suppositories because despite the fact that I wear a long over night pad to bed, I still worry about it leaking and ruining my pj pants or my sheets. That oily stuff takes a while to clean out of things. I just want to sleep... I try to sleep but then I clench my jaw and I wake up with a headache! I need to get better about wearing my night guard. I only clench my jaw when I'm feeling stressed.
Good thing I have some holiday parties coming that will occupy my mind and my time. How do you get through the 2ww?
Fingers crossed for you! I wish I had some magical solution on how to make the 2WW pass quicker, but I don't. Sometimes it just goes and other times it totally drags. I do try to find stuff to keep myself occupied, such as, crafts and baking and lots of reading.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I totally feel you on the progesterone suppositories. Not fun! ;)
I have no words of wisdom, as I've never had a 2ww, just wanted to say good luck!
ReplyDeleteI have tried a different approach this cycle. So far no googling or obsessing. I have kept my mind busy with other things (mainly new recipes for Christmas) and I am completely addicted to Pinterest.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on 2WW.
I keep really busy. I don't run around or push myself, but I spend time with people talking, going out to dinner, and having movie nights. The key is to have something you are doing every day. Obviously as the time to test creeps closer it will be hard to focus on anything else, but that has been my trick.
ReplyDeleteMissC
I've been waking up with a sore jaw too because I grind my teeth when I'm stressed. I don't feel stressed during the day but I guess emotional stress presents itself differently. Hang in there! I'm right there with you! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteI need to get my nightguard re-fitted since it hurts to wear it. Never did fit quite right when I had it made this summer.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to be using the suppositories too this round instead of the shots due to my spouse not being around. So yeah I guess I'll really have to stock up on the extra long panty liners!
It's the longest wait ever! I'm a jaw clencher too, actually a grinder by night, clincher by day. Hoping and praying this is it for you. Not much longer to go.
ReplyDelete