Visit Pink Lipgloss and Prenatals to see the complete list!
Day 15 - Show your favorite outfit or fashion pieces.
I love big sweaters with dark jeans (when they feel comfortable!) and boots


And recently I've been stepping out in my yoga pants with an over-sized shirt (to hide the bloat) and a scarf
Day 16 - How did you and your partner decide when you were ready to start trying to conceive?
Day 17 - Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it?
Day 15 - Show your favorite outfit or fashion pieces.
I love big sweaters with dark jeans (when they feel comfortable!) and boots
Around the house I wear my yoga pants


And recently I've been stepping out in my yoga pants with an over-sized shirt (to hide the bloat) and a scarf
Day 16 - How did you and your partner decide when you were ready to start trying to conceive?
JT and I got married and I was ready for kids before him so we had to set a timeline. I was starting my Masters so we derided we would talk about it as I neared my graduation in two years. JT was ready by then so in May of 2010 as I finished up my thesis project we decided it was time to start adding to our family.
Day 17 - Discuss the most ridiculous thing you ever heard about conception. Where did you hear it? Did it work for someone else? Did you try it?
I don't know that I've heard of one out of this world story but I consistently hear, and get told, that I need to get drunk and have great sex. Many people say that is how they got pregnant. I've tried it and obviously, nothing happened!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo