Visit Pink Lipgloss and Prenatals to see the complete list!
Day 28 - What do you use the “nursery” for right now? If you already had a baby, what did you use it for before pregnancy?
Currently the second bedroom has become a dumping ground for junk that needs to go in the attic as the attic door is in the closet of this room. It used to be our office until we finished off the basement and moved the office down there. Then it became my sewing room until I decided that I didn't want to sew anymore and it quickly morphed into the room that I want to keep the door closed to because I can't stand the mess!
Day 29 - If you had known that you would have trouble conceiving, what would you have done differently in life? If you already knew, did that knowledge affect your other life choices?
This one is hard. On the one hand I would like to say that we would have started trying sooner instead of me going to grad school, but I don't want to dismiss my degree and the wonderful things I learned during that time. I always wanted to be a younger mom and that isn't going to be that way anymore. So if anything I would just want to get back to being the women who had three before 33. Not sure WHY I had that idea in my mind for so long... but I just did.
Day 30 -Tell us about a friendship you lost or a relationship that changed for the worse because of infertility.
I feel like several of my relationships have changed during this time of dealing with infertility. I definitely keep to myself more and I don't share my feelings about this journey-rather just the process of our cycle. I feel like people tip toe around me sometimes and that pisses me off... but it is what it is and I can't focus on it because it isn't about them anymore- it's become about me and my husband and that is where I need to focus my positive energy!

I really hope that this year you'll get to use that room the way you always wanted to. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteIt amazing how much changes during this process. Some stuff for the worst, but other stuff for the better. Hang in there. I know how hard this process is (and how unfair), but I know you have the strength inside you to keep going.
ReplyDelete