I did in fact get AF. The night of my last post in fact.
The cramping wasn't bad but my mood was. I was such a bitch to be around. I didn't want to do anything, talk to anyone or go anywhere. I was so mad at the world.
JT went in for his second seaman analysis. I have yet to hear about those results and I don't know if I should be worried or not...
I did go in for cycle day three blood work (for a second time). This time they took 6 or 7 vials of blood. Which they didn't do when I went into get this blood work done before. My thyroid level was in the high end of normal again.... so my RE wanted me to up my dose from 12.5mcg to 37.5. That means I am adding one whole pill to my morning. Crazy!
I then had to go in for cycle day ten blood work and that was easy- only one vial- but the place I went to messed things up so I had to wait longer than I should have because some how... on the sign in sheet it got marked that I was seen, when in fact- I was not! So I waited probably 45 minutes longer than I should have. I finally go in for the internal ultrasound, which went well. Once that was done I was out of there.
The next thing we have coming up is my laprascopic surgery.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo