Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogging for Endometriosis-Yellow Shirt Day


Here I am wearing my new yellow shirt from Old Navy. I purchased this specifically for Endometriosis Awareness and Yellow Shirt Day! I posted on my Facebook a stat about Endo and asked my friends and family to wear yellow, I hope you'll wear something yellow today, too!





8 comments:

  1. I loooooove that shirt! I have to go to Old Navy this weekend so I'll have to keep an eye out for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well lucky for you I am almost always wearing something yellow :) Today I will say I'm sporting my mustard yellow cardi and my yellow ruffles scarf in honor of Endometriosis Awareness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that shirt. I also had no idea that there was an endometriosis awareness day! Thank you for blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shirt...so cute! Im guessing there is also an infertility week/month but I'm new to the blogging world does anyone know when it is??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Infertility Awareness week is the last full week in April usually. This year it's April 22-28th. I personally do a Post a day Facebook campaign on it since I'm "out" in the IF world to everyone. Sorry I did not know it was Endo Awareness day (and honestly I don't think I own anything yellow) but love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! I did not wear yellow today, but I will have to do it tomorrow since this is Endometriosis Awareness Month! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your yellow shirt! Super cute. Hope the kick off the Endo Awareness Month was good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for yellow! And for Endo Awareness! Glad we are all getting together to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo