Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm a pin cushion

Day 3- Tuesday


The Shot: We have a routine now and tonight went really well.

How did it feel? Just a pinch.

Side effects: Some soreness on my belly from the previous shots, but nothing out of control.  And... um, my poop is dark brown...?

Limitations: None.

Day 4- Wednesday


The Shot: I had to leave a holiday party to come home and do this... that felt weird to me but that's just how it is for us now.

How did it feel? JT is getting much better at keeping a steady hand! I didn't even feel it tonight!

Side effects: I've never been a regular pooper (TMI- I know, so skip if you don't want to know about my bowel movements) but now... I've got a regular pooping schedule... is this related at all?

Limitations: None.

Day 5-Thursday


The Shot: My mom did it for me tonight.  JT was out of the house with our dog because I was having one of those jewelry parties.  We had an issue with the pen not clicking all the way, finally, we got it after the second poke!

How did it feel? It bled more than it has since the first time, but it didn't hurt any more than normal.

Side effects: I'm super bloated today and don't want to wear anything but yoga pants!

Limitations: None.
Day 6- Friday


The Shot: We almost forgot.  We were hanging out, relaxing after a long day and then I looked at the time and was like "HEY! let's go do my shot!"

How did it feel? Fine. We're becoming pros now!

Side effects: Still bloated, still have dark brown poop...

Limitations: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo