Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 4 and 5 of the 30 day challenge


Visit Pink Lipgloss and Prenatals to join in!

Day 4 - If you won the lottery what would you blow your money on (after charity and bills, of course) 
list 10 material possessions you would buy for yourself.

I'm so glad I don't have to worry about the charity and bill talk.. because OF course that is what I would do with my money first.  I'm exited to think of the fun things I could do with the money! In random order:
  1.  A new car!
  2. An 85mm lens for my camera
  3. A new external flash for my camera
  4. An iPad2
  5. CLOTHES!!!
  6. A trip to ARUBA
  7. New bedroom furniture
  8. Heck... a new house!
  9. I would pay someone to come style my hair and put on my make up!
  10. Pedis every week



Day 5 - 15 facts about yourself.
 
  1. I am a summer baby. Love JULY!
  2. My husband and I are high school sweet hearts
  3. I am a teacher
  4. I do photography on the side
  5. I could watch episodes of Friends, Sex and the City and King of Queens every day
  6. I love buying the US weekly magazine
  7. Gummy bears are my favorite candy
  8. I love chewing bubble gum in the summer
  9. I have 4 tattoos---maybe I'll share pictures some day
  10. I have a younger sister
  11. A lot of my family lives in Texas...including my sister :(
  12. I've never been on a cruise
  13. I have to sleep with a fan on
  14. I listen to the radio while I shower
  15. I love all kinds of music except that screaming punk crap 

3 comments:

  1. I have to sleep with a fan on too! Even in the winter....drives my husband nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to sleep with a fan on because of all the noise of the city I lived in. Out here now, no fan. Besides the hubby hated it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking in! Glad I found you and can embark on your journey with you.
    Good luck N!
    MissC (Alissa)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo