Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Day 11-14 of the the 30 Day Challenge

Visit Pink Lipgloss and Prenatals to see the complete list!

Day 11 - If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
  1. I wish for our IUI to work.
  2. I wish my sister lived in the same state as me.
  3. I wish that my husband and I could go on two long vacations a year.

Day 12 - List 5 pet peeves.
  1. When people pull out in front of you and go slow but there are no other cars behind you... so they could have waited.
  2. When people don't say thank you when you hold the door for them.
  3. People who interrupt.
  4. When men leave the toilet seat up at work.
  5. When people take my ideas and claim them as their own. 

Day 13 - List 5 guilty pleasures.
  1. US Weekly magazine
  2. Jersey Shore
  3. Twitter
  4. Gummy bears
  5. Sweatpants right when I get home
Day 14 - Put your iPod on shuffle.  List the first 10 songs that play.
  1. MerryChristmas Baby- Christina Aguilera
  2. Big Willie Style- Will Smith
  3. God's Been Good To Me- Keith Urban
  4. My Love- Justin Timberlake
  5. Violate You-Maroon 5
  6. There it is- Ginuwine
  7. Harajuku Girls- Gwen Stefani
  8. So AMazing -50 Cent
  9. Live A Little- Kenny Chesney
  10. Love of My Life- Brian McKnight
 Quite the mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo