Yes, you know what I'm talking about!
There is no better way to start your Friday morning than a date with the dildo cam on DAY 2 of your cycle.... (yeaah, okaaay! I can think of a million other ways I'd rather start my day.) This was the first time I had a date with the wand while AF was flowing. I was worried about getting blood everywhere but I did some reading on the 3T board (which is awesome by the way!) and found that some women wear their tampons up until their meeting with that internal ultrasound probe and then put one back in when done. So, that is what I did.
I then had blood work done and I was on my way to work. It was an early morning for me, but I suppose I should get used that since that is how this month is going to be for me.
A nurse called me at work to tell me to start my injections Sunday night and then to go in for blood work Wednesday morning. I'm getting nervous about the injections. She told me to do them between 6 and 8 pm. If you have any great tips I'd love to hear them!
I am off to spend the day with some girlfriends doing some shopping, and then hitting up the spa and enjoying dinner. I am happy to have this day of fun before things begin.
Good luck! Glad that the cam wasn't too bad for you. I'll have to try that tampon trick next time I have a day 3 wanding.
ReplyDeleteWhat injections are you starting? I just wrote up a post on my experience with my injections but I'm more than happy to answer any questions that you have! Good luck tonight!
ReplyDelete