Saturday, November 26, 2011

About blogging...

I've blogged for years- a little over 4 years to be exact.  I've had three different blogs and I still have one that I'm running besides this one.  I've been writing in this blog for a year and a half but have only recently -in the past 3 months or so- shared it.  For so long it's been a place for all my own.  The only person in real life who knows about this is my sister and my husband.

It is hard to get your blog out there and to meet new bloggers and build online relationships with people in a new community.  It takes work, but it is worth it.  I love photography and so my other blog has been primarily photos that I would share.  I love doing that but I've done it less and less because this is the community I want and need to grow.  I need you girls!

So, with that said, imagine my surprise when I won my first blog award for this blog! It sure put a smile on my face!  Thank you

 

The word Leibster is the German word for beloved or favorite. It’s designed particularly for blogs with 200 followers or less.  It is one that shall get passed on to 5 other bloggers.

I'm still getting to know people through their blogs but here we go:

  1. Fertile in God's Timing
  2. Detour
  3. Living with IF
  4. Infertility and the Pursuit of a Family
  5. CD 1 again...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! My first blog award! You are too sweet! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award!!! The IF community is a great one!

    Happy ICLW #16

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award! So happy to receive it!

    I just read your most recent post about running and I totally get it. I used to run and was totally addicted, but ended up stopping a few years ago because of injuries. It was awful to quit but now I'm addicted to yoga. I know, totally not the same, but it's pretty cool in its own way.

    I'm sorry AF is being so sneaky. Grr.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo