Friday, October 28, 2011

Emotional

It's been an emotional week.  I've been in a mood and have cried a lot this week.

I don't know what it is. 

Perhaps the complete overwhelming feeling I have isn't helping.  I just want to be somewhere low key, relaxing and doing something with my husband.  Instead I'm working the craziest job running around like a chicken with my head cut off.  I come home beat down and not in the mood to deal with anything or anyone really...

More pregnancy announcements popped up this week and unless you are struggling with IF I don't think you'll ever know how much of a kick in a gut it really is.  Some people shrug it off and think we (those of us dealing with IF) should just realize it is going to happen and pretty much "get over it".  Sorry you ignorant people, it doesn't work that way. 

I must say that there are some real thoughtful people in my life who have reached out and told me their news via phone or email and I can't say how much I appreciate that or respect the fact that they did that for me.  They told me they were thinking of me and didn't want to upset me.  Talk about sweet!  I'd rather find out the news by those methods because I can deal with it in my own way either by crying, screaming, or dazing off and then I can say Congrats and move on.

No one every told me this would be this hard.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it's hard, so hard. I struggle to even look at a pregnant woman in the face without wanting to scratch it because she has what I don't. I find that at times with IF I would vacillate between total hope and extreme depression. it is normal don't worry about it. The only thing that keeps me sane with pregnancy announcements is that my baby will be so cute one day, the cutest loved thinge ver.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo