I've never in my life had a flow like I did yesterday. AF finally came Tuesday morning and it wasn't too bad, but I knew when I woke up yesterday that it would be a heavy duty flow. Holy cow.... I went through my first tampon in the matter of about 2 hours {tmi} when I changed I also added a pad for added protection because I wouldn't be able to just run to the bathroom when I needed to. Thank goodness for that added protection because baby, I needed it! It was like this all day long. Thankfully today was back to "normal" for me. I wonder how long AF will be this time around.
I still had some cramping but nothing compared what I typically have, so that is good. I am hoping as the cycles progress I'll notice changes from the Lap.
I am also SO tired. You would think I haven't slept in days because that is just how I feel but I've been trying to get a good amount of sleep because my job is so tiring so I would think it wouldn't be an issue, but it is. The weather isn't helping at all. It may in fact be the reason I feel so much more tired than normal. Stupid rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo