Monday, May 30, 2011

Giant pads are not sexy

Since I've been on this vaginal Progesterone suppository I've ruined a good number of my underwear... some old some brand new.  I've tried using panty liners to block the waxy, greasy substance but that just wasn't working so I had to turn to the thin, overnight, extra long pads.  Now, this may be TMI, but I don't care, I'm not that private of a person anyway, I hate pads and never wear them.  The panty liner is the closest I get to a pad.... but in order to save some money on the underwear front I've decided to spend the money on these uber sexy pads.

JT and I see the doctor on Friday. I am anxious to see what she says and what our next steps will be.  Well, I am sure I know what they will be, but I am eager to get the ball rolling and to get a move on so I can have a baby in my belly.

I have to admit I have a good feeling about things turning around for us. I can't describe it, but I just have this feeling that things are going to work out for us soon and I can't tell you how happy that makes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! I appreciate your kind words! xo